The following employment opportunities are currently available at The Freedman Group. If you are interested, please submit the form below.
Well established small, privately owned Occupational/Physical Therapy practice specializing in Functional Capacity Evaluations, Work Hardening, Home Assessments and orthopedic evaluation and treatment is seeking a committed, energetic individual to join our team. Our treatment approach is based on one-on-one care with no patient treatment quotas and only quality care. We care about our staff and our patients.
So say goodbye to the corporate demands of more and more patient treatments, more pressure for revenue and profits, etc. and e-mail your resume. You won’t be disappointed!
- No Managed Care Pressure
- No Patient Visit Quotas
- Just Quality Care, Your Way
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary and benefits package!
- Location: Marietta
- Compensation: salary and benefits
- Principals only. Recruiters please do not contact
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact about other services, products or commercial interests
- Graduate from an accredited college with a degree in Occupational or Physical Therapy
- Excellent analysis and writing skills
- Current state license
- Outgoing and energetic personality